Who we are
Hello! Our website address is: https://nickfaldodesign.com. We are The Faldo Group and are headquartered at 19 Russell Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1HQ, United Kingdom. You can call us or email us at +44 (0) 1753 829 711 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The types of personal data this website collects, by itself or through third parties, include: Cookies and Usage Data.
Personal data may be freely provided by the visitor, or, in the case of usage data, collected automatically when visiting this website.
Comments for this website are currently disabled. If in the future comments are enabled and visitors leave comments on the site we will collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
When visitors submit a contact form, we collect all the data in the form fields plus the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. We keep this information indefinitely for both customer service and marketing purposes.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Google Analytics is used on this website to track and aggregate data about visitors to this website.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of this website, to prepare reports on visitor activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Who we share your data with
We do not share any personal data with anyone.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Google Analytics data is kept for 26 months.
What rights you have over your data
Visitors have the right to do the following with your data:
- Withdraw your consent at any time. Visitors have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given consent to the processing of their personal data.
- Object to the use of their data. Visitors have the right to object to the use of their data.
- Access their data. Visitors have the right to obtain a copy of their data.
- Verify and seek correction. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the use of their data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the use of their data. In this case, the website owner will not use their data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their personal data deleted. Users have the right to the erasure of their data by the website owner.
- Obtain their data and have it transferred to another owner. Users have the right to obtain their data, if reasonably feasible, to have it transferred to another owner.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their regional data protection authority.
Where we send your data
Visitor data is stored and backed up on secure servers based in the United States. All vendors are committed to complying with all applicable privacy standards and enforceable law.
How we protect your data
All visitor data submitted through this website is encrypted with a valid SSL certificate.
Any questions regarding privacy, compliance or visitor data should be directed to email@example.com.